Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The DOMINO GIRLS have ARRIVED!!!


The Domino Girls are sooo excited to have our very own BLOG! Welcome to the P.S. Designs Blog! For those of you who don't know the "P" stands for PaskVan and the "S" for Smith, who knew 2 next-door neighbors would have soooo much in common and and become the best of friends and start their very own creative adventure together! We hope for this to be a way to show our sweet friends, and their friends, and their friends :) some of our DESIGNS. So add this page to your FAVORITES and check back often especially over the next few days to weeks as we "learn" how to manage our very first blog! This is sooo exciting! :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yay Lori! Love your little blog! So cute! I hope you are more successful at keeping yours updated than I have been! I have to ask you how you made your cute header. I can't figure that out. Good luck! Love, Holly

The Domino Girls said...

Hi Holly! Shabbee Chick Designs made this new one! We are very happy! Otherwise the first one I made on Photoshop Elements and customized w/ the size of blog banners which I searched on the net for the exact size it should be! I am learning about digital scrapbooking, LEARNING! It's fun though! Maybe see you next weekend! :)