Thursday, December 18, 2008

Atlanta, Here We Domino Girls Come!


We are going to get to meet Elizabeth Kartchner! We can't wait! Inspiration we will receive! B and I are Blog-Stalkers of E.K.'s blog, awesome music by the way, she is the previous Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooker of the Year and she is teaching a class in Atlanta this spring and we have booked our spot! Also Jenni Bowlin and Jessica Sprague will be there, sooo exciting! Pictures will be coming early May w/ our scrapbooking celebrities! So fun to look forward too!

2 comments:

Amanda Herrold said...

Hey, Betsy! Cute blog! I want you to consider being a guest blogger on my new site. www.lazymoms.com You could give lazy mom ideas for crafty things :)

Just call me "B" said...

Domino Girls!

What a fun name! I can't wait to meet you!