Tuesday, June 23, 2009


NOW FRIENDS YOU MUST POST!
Just say "Hi"
~OR~
if you blog-surf as much as we
DOMINO GIRLS
leave us your favorite blog or better yet your own blog
so we can check it out in our spare time, we LOVE new creativity!
For those of you who have never posted you do have to have a google account,
it's not difficult to create and you might WIN one of our designs!
And if you happen to check our blog out every once in awhile you can leave us little notes, :).
~~~
The winner can choose a
single silver personalized hand-stamped charm
w/ a crystal pendant
on a sterling silver bead chain
($28 value).
The WINNER will be announced SUNDAY, June 28th at 9pm!
That gives several days to let your friends
and their friends know about our GIVEAWAY!
Only one entry per person please.
POST! POST! POST!
xoxo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

COUNT ME IN! I love P.S. Designs!!

Amanda Herrold said...

Pick me! Pick me!!!

Kathy said...

oh I hope I get picked...I never win anything :) Love all the new stuff!

Terra said...

I would love to win. I am a serious blog stalker. It's a tad bit embarrassing! Actually WAY too many to post. Check out my blog to just see a few of the ones I love.
www.schultheisfamilynews.blogspot.com

PaperDoll Designs said...

LOVE the new silver jewelry! I'm a blog stalker too!